2008-08-01

The Erikson's come to visit

So my sister Wendi and her family came to visit. I love it when my sisters (well brothers too) come to visit. I wish my life could come to a complete standstill so I could just stay over at my Mom's house the whole time laughing and having fun. But unfortunately, no. But we did have a lot of fun. Some people went to the Mariners game, thanks to Chad, but other than that we kind of had a low key time. Which was great. Sometimes we feel like we are trying to cram so much fun into a week that we are exhausted when it is over. I made a slideshow of a few of the pictures I took while they were here and Wendi took some also (which I need to get a copy of). A few things we did were have a hot dog roast on the back of Grandma and Grandpa Butler's property (a family tradition), we had a quick game of baseball, went swimming at a friend's swim pool, I helped Wendi with her blog and the Erikson family blog, we made posters for the 24th campout at Grandma and Grandpa's property (we need a picture of Becca's poster), and of course ate really well. All in all it was a fun week. We now need to plan for Nauvoo in 2009!

No comments: