2009-06-22

Hair 4 my princess blog

These are my two girls. The older one (in back) use to let me do her hair, but as she has entered her tween years I am lucky if I am allowed input. All part of growing up and learning independence, and that is okay by me.



The lovely thing is that I still have a 7 year old (the cute blonde in front). She will tolerate me doing fun hairdos every once in awhile, amongst a few squeaks and howls that I am pulling her hair. While we were at church, one of my friends told me of a site that has cute tutorials on how to fix your girls hair. I wil admit to spending more time than I should looking at the clever hair styles and planning my next attempt on my daughter. Since I have had so much fun, I wanted to share it with those of you who have young daughters.

Hair For Your Princess

These are just a few of the fun styles she shows you how to do...









And one of our favorites....

2 comments:

Tracey and Gayle said...

Sydney must be very patient. They are very cute though

Tfamily said...

Those pictures aren't of Sidney, they are off the princess blog. Sidney does have a bit of a soft head, but I tell her the better she holds still the faster it will go.