2008-08-09

Neighbor update...

I posted about how our neighbor might not hate us when he filled the flat tire on our lawn mower without us knowing. Well I may have been premature in my happiness. I pulled out of the driveway today and he was mowing his lawn right by the road. He usually would give me a happy wave, but he wouldn't even look at me. So sad. I felt like I was pushing my face against the window as I drove by hoping for some sign that maybe there might be forgiveness in the future. But alass I was mistaken. So sad.


It's not like we have this in our yard...


4 comments:

Kari V. said...

ok that is the funniest picture ever! HEHE

Steff said...

I'm a total dummy. I can't figure out what the picture is of? I'll have to ask Matt when he gets home tonight.

That stinks your neighbors are upset with you. I hate having neighborhood problems. You should have had a barn raising party and invited him. I'm sure that would have smoothed things over. He he

Tfamily said...

It is of a guy mooning the neighbor. I don't think we have to worry about me growing one of those since I kill everything green.

Steff said...

Ohhhh, now I can see it. All I could see was an alligator head until you cleared it up. Now it is really funny! :)