2008-09-23

Cool Felt Flowers

I found these really cute flowers that are made out of felt. So this afternoon I picked up the supplies and my daughters and I sat down and made some. We put pin backs on them so you can pin them either to your hat or your clothes. We also bought some hairclips because we thought they would be really cute in your hair with a ponytail. These whipped out really quick and we were finding different color and style variations. Sidney made a black and orange one for halloween but she went to bed wearing it and if you think I am waking her up for a picture, your kidding yourself.




Sorry about the quality of the picture. It is late, the lighting is bad and I am tired. But here are pictures from yoonie at home where I got the idea and has the step by step tutorial.



Hope you have as much fun making them as we did.

No comments: