2009-03-11

Free Taco on Tax Day...

Tax day! Does anyone dread it as much as I do. No matter how organized I try to be, it seems that I am always looking for that one special piece of paper that is necessary to finish our taxes. Just wanted to let you in on this little offer to hopefully cushion tax day. A free taco from Taco Del Mar. This is where one of my kids would say..."Is it FREEEEEEEE" from the movie Bedtime Stories.

Again, I caution you to open a spam email account to sign up for this. You can go retrieve your coupon to print without getting your "good" email adress all junked up. I realize they said they won't sell you information and you can opt out of extra mailings, but somehow, somewhere, someway they always seem to sneak though. So go enjoy your taco!



FREE TACO



No comments: