2011-05-06

I did it.... curtain fabric decision

I have needed a serious redo of my kitchen curtains/window seat. But I....

AM A POOR DECISION MAKER!

There I said it! If you see someone standing in front of the card section at the store for hours on end... that would be me. Ordering pizza.... plan on an hour (unless my kids chime in with help). And you know what is silly, that most of those decisions aren't really that big of deal. I think it is hereditary. Can't you plan most of your problems on that?

Anyways... ::::insert drumroll here:::: My decision is....


This for the top.

And this....



okay or this....



for the bottom. I will put a green strip of fabric about 1" wide between the two. So it will looking something like this...


but with my fabric.

And yes, I know that the above is a shower curtain. I just like the proportion of the fabric strips. Now I just need to figure out if I want to use the same fabric on my window seat cushion or find one more coordinating fabric. I really wish that I could afford an Amy Butler rug for under the table, but I am to stingy. So I will continue on my quest for that. Any suggestions? It needs to be 8 X 10.

No comments: