2009-02-18

Lowes $10 off $50 coupon...

EDITED: Sinde I seem to get a lot of hits for this I wanted to let you know the old coupon link is no longer good. However I have a link where you can sign up and get a 10% off coupon sent to your email from Lowes AND/OR Home Depot. Remember to set yourself up a spam email that you use for deals like this so you don't get a lot of junk in your regular email.

LOWES COUPON
HOME DEPOT COUPON


With spring in the air, everyone is dying to get out and start gardening, weeding or do general upkeep around the yard. Hope this will help defray the costs of buying some flowers or that special new rake you have been eyeing all winter. Go crazy, buy those fancy new gardening gloves, you deserve it.

Click here for a $10 off $50 coupon at Lowes

It takes a moment for the page to load, but be patient my friend.

BTW, this is compliments of my favorite PYP group.

No comments: