2010-10-08

Favorite Things Friday - Dior Eyebrow Pencil



This my friends, was introduced to me by my sister-in-law. I have these funky, light, barely there eyebrows that have been the boon of my existence. I tried some eyebrown powder from Ulta. I have tried numerous pencils and brushes, but always come out with the eyebrows my grandmother had for a period of time after she had shaved hers off and drew them back on with a pencil. She thought that is what all the fashionable ladies were doing.

We were in the process of taking the children to see the movie "The Karate Kid" starring jaden Smith (which was cute), and while in the mall, my sister, sister-in-law and myself started talking about eyebrow pencils. Don't most women? My sister-in-law, Gayle, said she had heard that the Dior one was great. So we drug, dragged... whatever all 9 kids into the Macy's store and tried them out. We of course each bought one.

It comes in one color. But that color matches everything from dark brows to even my light ones. It has a very fine tip and you lightly brush in small strokes to fill in your eyebrow. On the other end it has a brush that you can feather in any lines. Even though it is on the pricey side, I think $28, it was worth every penny. And I am not one to spend lots of money on makeup. This is one of my little splurges.

HERE are some reviews on Sephora with a video. He does a quick demo at about 1:11.

I know this pencil is sold at Nordstrom, Macys and Sephora. So if you are in need of an eyebrow makeover, stop in at one of these stores and have them demonstrate the Dior eyebrow pencil on you. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments: