2011-04-11

MIA

Yes, I have missing in action. I think when you don't post for a while, you just never know where to start again. There has been many times I have thought "oh, this would be fun to share" and then I sit down and it seems such a weird place to start again.

So here I am, attempting to give voice to my experiences, thoughts and weird sense of humor. Even if no one reads, comments or visits, it still gives me a moment to myself to blog about things in my life.

So here we go.....

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I read, visit, and will now comment...nice to have you back ;0)

Tiffanee said...

We are ready and waiting!!!

Nicole said...

I was so excited to see you posted! I read it, too and I love your sense of humor! I'm still wondering what happened to the dog!

Tfamily said...

Wow, 3 comments :) Thanks!
I will post about the dog, since it is a story in and of itself.